Let’s configure your Quiz with WP Suggester.
- Go to your WordPress Admin Dashboard.
- Click on WP Suggester Plugin on the bottom left.
- Choose Quiz you would like to configure and click Edit below the name.
- Click on Options tab.
- Here you will find many options you can update:
- Hide Page/Post Comments – You can hide all comments below the page on which quiz was placed..
- Hide Page/Post Title – You can hide the title of the page where the quiz was placed.
- Show Question Number on Quiz
- Quiz Title – You can edit quiz title.
- Quiz Description – Optional you can add a description for you quiz.
- Start Quiz Button
- Start Quiz Image – Optional you can add an image as a start button.
- Text for Suggestion Link – At the end of the quiz when suggestion will show up this will be the anchor text for suggestion link.
- Text for Suggestion Title – Title of suggestion. For example “You should buy a: DSLR camera”.
- Enable Popup – You can enable popup feature and show quiz as a popup instead of showing it in a post. Also if you place quiz in a widget, you can disable automatic popup and quiz will only popup when you press start quiz button.
- Popup Effect – Choose one of the 13 popup effects for you quiz for more visibility, or you can choose none.
- Popup Loading Delay – After how many milliseconds popups will appear on the page.
- Popup Cookie Duration – After how many days popups will show up for the same visitor.
- Enable Exit Intend – Enable popup when a visitor is trying to exit from your website.
- Exit Intend Sensitivity – Popup will trigger when visitors mouse will be # of percentage from the top of the screen
- Enable Test Mode – Enable test mode and a popup will trigger on each page load.
- Enable Social Sharing Buttons – Show sharing buttons below quiz when suggestion shows up for a visitor.
- Edit Facebook & Twitter default sharing messages – You can edit default sharing text for Facebook and Twitter.
- Click Save Options when you finish.
Continue learning here: How To Display Quiz.